Emergency Plumbing Service
Emergency plumbing problems never happen at a convenient time. In fact, they only seem to occur at the worst possible time; like just before a dinner party or at 3 am. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Lutz, we understand that when you have a plumbing emergency, you need help immediately! That’s why our plumbing experts are always available to tackle your plumbing emergencies.
Plumbers on Your Schedule
When faced with a plumbing emergency, time is of the essence. You don’t have time to spend searching for a plumber. Our expert plumbers are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, for emergency home and commercial plumbing repairs with no overtime charges!
With Mr. Rooter of Lutz, there’s no frustration of dealing with plumbers who want to schedule your emergency repair on a different day or charge outrageous fees.
Emergency Plumbing Repairs
Mr. Rooter is a Neighborly company backed by a national reputation. Our plumbers arrive on time, work quickly and stand behind every service we offer. We also guarantee our workmanship and parts. Call us to repair a toilet, unclog a drain, stop a leak, and more. Our services include:
Call us today at (813) 305-0225 to schedule an appointment with our top rated local plumbing service. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Prepare for Plumbing Emergencies
Clogged drains and damaged pipes are perhaps the most common residential emergency plumbing needs. There are important steps you can take to be prepared for your next plumbing emergency.
- Take a moment to locate the water shutoff valves in your home or office. Most homes have a main shutoff valve to the entire home and specific shutoffs at sinks and appliances.
- Have the Rooter of Lutz phone number ((813) 305-0225) programmed in your phone and posted conveniently in your home and office.
- Know where you can quickly grab buckets, rags, towels, and other stop-gap measures to avoid water damage in the event of a slow leak.
- Never let a plumbing problem go unfixed. The costs of repair for damage to floors and walls can easily exceed the plumbing repair cost.
What to Do in A Plumbing Emergency
In a plumbing emergency, always call your plumber as quickly as possible so the problem can be fixed. Here are some further steps you can take to possibly temporarily remedy the problem and reduce the damage.
- Blocked Drains & Toilets. These problems are often simple for homeowners to tackle. Try to dislodge the obstruction by using a plunger or a plumber’s snake.
- Leaky Plumbing Fixtures. Close the shutoff valve to the leaky fixture. Check the fixture’s trap for debris, hair, soap scum, and food particles that might obstruct its opening and cause overflowing of the fixture.
- Burst Pipes. The primary objective is to stop the flow of water. Locate the shutoff valve and close it. This will stop the water supply and stop the flood. Next, turn on cold water taps to drain pipes of trapped water.
When a plumbing emergency occurs, and you can shut off the water or simply not use the plumbing fixture, you can wait until normal business hours to call your plumber.
- For example, if you discover a broken toilet at 3 a.m., have access to another bathroom, and have successfully stopped the leak, it’s not an immediate emergency. You can relax and go back to bed, then call your plumber in the morning.
Quality Emergency Plumbing Services
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Lutz offers high-quality emergency plumbing services, in addition to preventive and general plumbing maintenance for your home and business.
When you have a plumbing emergency, our emergency services are superior:
- We always address your plumbing problem promptly and efficiently.
- Our plumbers are professional and courteous.
- We never charge for overtime.
- We can offer suggestions on how to avoid future emergencies.
Mr. Rooter of Lutz
Mr. Rooter of Lutz serves customers in Tampa and Pasco County. Whether you need emergency service at midnight or routine maintenance at your home or business, we provide professional plumbing services at the highest level. We treat your home and business with respect and can handle any plumbing emergency.